Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 15 - Sept. 2 - Train to Oslo

On this day, the weather was spectacularly beautiful. We walked to the train station and boarded our train to Oslo at 8:25AM. This trip was a 7-hour journey involving many high mountains, several tunnels and lots of stunning scenery. Our seats were both window seats - we sat across a table from each other. Ivan faced the direction of travel, so, if I wanted to take a photo of something, he could warn me of approaching trees!
Since the weather was co-operating, this trip was much more interesting than the ride from Mo to Trondheim. I have three photos taken at different times along the route. My project as we traveled was to write down the times we arrived at the towns along the route. I'm going to try to identify where each photo was taken! First is the train map. Should you feel as compulsive as I am, you may check the location of the town near which the photo was taken! Our route was the one that's on the left side of the map. Photos will be in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment